St. Francis Apartments | Commercial
For leasing information, please contact the property manager.
Phone: (502) 568-1117
Fax: (502) 568-1126
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
The majestic St. Francis building, located in one of downtown Louisville’s most exciting neighborhoods, was initially constructed to serve as the YMCA in 1913. The Beaux Arts architecture of this structure, including magnificent palladian windows, ornate scrolled plaster ceilings and carved limestone detailing, is now the urban center of an innovative and exciting mixed-use development.
This 120,000 square foot building is now the focal point for 58 stunning apartments, including studio, one and two bedroom homes, along with a truly exceptional two-level penthouse. It also has approximately 18,000 square feet of retail and office space on the ground and first floor levels. Along with this exciting blend of uses, it is the home to St. Francis High School, an innovative downtown center of academic and learning excellence.
Project Features & Amenities
- Elevator to serve all floors
- Individual climate control with high efficiency systems
- State of the art security system
- On-site management office
- Electronic entry system
- Complete fire suppression system
- Fully-equipped kitchens with contemporary designer cabinetry,
- Self-cleaning electric range
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Islands with bar seating in many apartments
- Tall ceiling heights with abundant natural light
- Washer/dryer available in some units
- Laundry room on each floor
- Extensive walk-in closets
- Gated and convenient on-site parking
- Cable TV access
- Linen closets
Perfectly located within walking distance of extensive amenities, including restaurants, shops, entertainment, public library, educational institutes, museums, sports and convention events, hospitals and health care, services and transportation.
The St. Francis is located at 233 West Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202.