For leasing information:
Phone: (859) 233-2009
Fax: (859) 259-0401
Office hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00
A GENUINE EXPRESSION OF URBAN LIVING
The landscape and skyline of Old Georgetown Street has transformed into the next generation of urban innovation in Lexington. ARTEK was developed by AU Associates and brought to life under the capable design expertise of K. Norman Berry Architects.
ALL THE COMFORTS OF A TRULY UNIQUE HOME
- 38 unique homes in 6 distinct floor plans
- Innovative and contemporary architecture utilizing a unique blend of steel, concrete, wood and brick
- Located in the heart of a thriving and revitalized downtown neighborhood
- Wide open 1 bedroom flats, lofts, and 2 bedroom 2 bath lofts with master suites
- Contemporary cabinetry
- Custom built-in kitchen islands
- Polished concrete floors
- Select units include retractable exterior walls
- Open common green space and sculpture garden
- Covered parking (one space per unit)
- Stackable washer/dryer in most units
- Water, sewer, and trash included in rent
- 12-month lease preferred
- Pet friendly
The ARTEK Lofts are located at 155-171 Old Georgetown Street, Lexington, KY 40508.
Project made possible by:
Developer: AU Associates, Inc.
Architect: K. Norman Berry & Associates Architects, PLLC
Contractor: Bosse Mattingtly Constructors
Mechanical Engineers: Kerr Greulich Engineers, Inc.
Structural Engineers: Buell, Fryer, McReynolds, Inc.
Civil Engineers: Quest Engineers
Financial Assistance provided by:
Community Ventures Corporation
Lexington Downtown Housing Fund, LLC
National City Bank
National City Community Development Association